Blue Scholars albums

So I've decided to take my music blog in a different direction. I've grown a little bored of the cut-and-dry method.. the "post an album and that's it" method. I mean I guess its a win-win situation for all you folks who know where to get the good stuff but I'll start writing more, posting individual songs as well, and putting in more local stuff as well. I think it's better for me. I hope everyone still likes it.
People have been wanting more and more Blue Scholars and I'm really happy about that. Blue Scholars are my all-time favorite hip-hop ever. Representin the proletariat from where the struggle and the hustle coincide.. the one and only inkwell, Seattle Washington. Ain't nothin better than a summer in the northwest. Enjoy!
Blue Scholars
The Long March

3 Comments:
i definitely like the idea. and that blue scholars album is amazing. you should check out common market if you like them.
Thanks!
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »
Post a Comment
<< Home